Welcome to my reading log

I'm really happy to welcome you on my page.

Friday, February 18, 2011

The surface Impression

I think Amy is a very obedient girl,who always worry about what other people think.
In reverse to Adam,who doesn't cares about what others think.
I thought it on the page ten, because Amy wants to talk with her old friends,but Adam take her away,
because he wants to go to his friends.
Also you can see it on page 12: Amy doesn't want to dance with Justin but she doesn't say something
because she cares about what Adam says.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    as usual (I've already commented on your other texts), your thoughts are good, but the language needs to be worked on.
    1. Title: I suggest "The first impression". You can't use "surface" here.
    2. missing 3rd pers. sg. 's' again - "worries", "Adam takes"
    3. "contrary to Adam" instead of "in reverse" (You should also connect the two sentences)
    4. Instead of "I thought it on..." -> At the dance, Amy wants to... (p. 10, ll. 28 - 30)"
    5. negative phrase: "she doesn't say anything" (not "something")

    Moreover, it should be: "Adam, who doesn't care" (you've got the 's' in 'doesn't', and that's enough).

    Where content is concerned: Your thoughts are correct, but there is more evidence that you can use! For example, directly after the incident at the dance that you mention, Amy tells us things that support your view (p. 11, ll. 4-6). Make use of that!

    Greetings,

    Ms Mettjes

    PS: For the picture, I suggest "absent-mindedly" rather than "absently" because she is definitely there!

    ReplyDelete